“Fresh Word” Articles by Ann M. Wolf
Life Application Inspiration from Chaplain Ann M. Wolf – Coming Soon!
Brighten your day with something inspirational from Ann’s collection of “Fresh Word Articles.” Blending the practical with the divine, Ann shares about her life and perspective on a variety of topics:
- “Living In Balance” – Health & Wellness
- “Brookside Cabin & Gardens” – Life in a log cabin with garden, chickens, and lots of wildlife as experienced in the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee
- “Becoming The Church” – Additional thoughts about how each of us can take what is truly “The Church” with us everywhere we go in the way that we care for others. This series of articles will correspond with her upcoming book, “Becoming The Church – A Guided Study Experience.” Read More
- “Spiritual Artistry” – Ann writes about the opportunities & responsibilities that artists have when sharing their work, in acting as a source of inspiration to others or in interfacing with charities & compassionate action projects.
- “America’s Spiritual Roots & Points of History” – In this series of articles, Ann shares some of her favorite American leaders, along with their prayers, poems, and contributions to our Constitutional Heritage & culture.
- “Current affairs through a spiritual lens” – Ann addresses what it means for us to keep an eye on the news, but keep both eyes on the Lighthouse more than on the storm.
NOTE: Articles on these topics are being added on a weekly basis as they are being written or transferred here to this brand new site (from other of Ann’s former sites). Meanwhile, you are welcome to Sign Up for our free newsletter if you would like to be kept informed of new additions to “My Lighthouse Library.”
By Ann M. Wolf – c 2015 – BMI – All rights reserved.